Analysis ■ Consulting ■ Research
What Are Quantum Technologies?
- Quantum simulations for chemistry and material science
- Quantum optimisation, Quantum machine learning and AI
- Quantum cryptoanalysis, post-quantum cryptography
- Quantum computer hardware and software
- Quantum secure communication and quantum key distribution (QKD)
- Quantum data transition and distributed quantum computing
- Quantum random number generator
- Quantum network, quantum repeater and switch
Quantum Sensing and Imaging
- Quantum and atomic clocks
- Quantum inertial navigation
- Quantum underground and undersea mapping and detection
- Quantum chemical detections
- Quantum radar, 3D camera, low-SNR and medical imaging
What We Do
- We study quantum physics and technologies.
- We watch the quantum market and ecosystem.
- We discover new quantum opportunities.
- We analyse the impact of quantum technologies.
- We develop quantum software.
- We focus on defence, security and space sector.
What We Offer
- We offer tailor-made analyses and studies.
- We provide consultations and expertise.
- We transfer quantum knowledge.
- We help with quantum education and training.
Quantum Phi s.r.o. is a small consulting, analytics, educational and research company from Prague, the Czech Republic. We focus on the knowledge of quantum technologies, its principles, academic research, industry, and their applications with the emphasis on applications for defence, space, and security sector.
Michal Krelina, Ph.D.
Founder, CEO, researcher
Let’s us help with your next quantum project
Quantum technology introduction, market opportunity, feasibility study, technological challenges and tailored quantum applications.